Category Archives: Allgemein

Nexo Scandal Causes Political Tensions in Bulgaria

• The Nexo drama has caused political tension in Bulgaria after it was revealed that firm employees had donated to one of the parties. • The scandal has triggered a massive verbal fight between the leading political parties in Bulgaria, … Continue reading

Posted in Allgemein | Leave a comment

Huobi Korea Breaks Away from Huobi Global Amidst Regulatory Issues

• Huobi Korea announced plans to sever its relationship with its parent company Huobi Global on January 9. • The exchange plans to buy back all of its shares and change its name to distance itself from Huobi Global. • … Continue reading

Posted in Allgemein | Leave a comment

FLR Airdrop: 4.279 Billion Tokens Distributed Across Major Exchanges

• Flare Network has initiated a token airdrop of FLR tokens, distributing 4.279 billion tokens across multiple major exchanges. • The initial airdrop represents 15% of the total token distribution. The remaining 85% of tokens will be distributed over the … Continue reading

Posted in Allgemein | Leave a comment

Alles, was Sie über Stablecoins wissen müssen

Stablecoins sind ein beliebter und wesentlicher Bestandteil der Kryptowährungsrevolution. Diese digitalen Assets sind an einen realen Wert gebunden, wodurch sie sich von anderen Kryptowährungen unterscheiden. In diesem Artikel widmen wir uns dem Thema Stablecoins und untersuchen, was sie sind, wie … Continue reading

Posted in Allgemein | Leave a comment

Die Europawahl bzw EU-Wahl steht vor der Tür.

Ich glaube Rezo wählt nicht die CDU.

Posted in Allgemein | Leave a comment